Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The End of the World

I checked out the weather forecast.
It appears the world is ending soon.
4 to 6 inches of rain may happen in our area.
Damaging winds, hail, and tornadoes all likely.

I guess the tornadoes are more of a certainty than the 4 to 6 inches.
I'm not sure of the importance of grammer in meteorology.

I should have gotten one of those emergency weather radios that turn on when there's emergency weather,
but it's hard enough to sleep during a storm without some stupid radio waking you up every 15 minutes.

Have you ever tried to take cover and discovered your home wasn't built for taking cover?
Hopefully it was built for winds, hail, and tornadoes ... and maybe 4 to 6 inches of rain.


We have a hallway we go to so that we can get away from the adjoining rooms full of windows that will surely break into hundreds of pieces and fly down the hallway we go to.

I like going to the movies during storms.  It's probably safer than staying in the house, and if the power goes out I stand a good chance of getting a refund.  Now that's what I call a deal!

I have three minutes to finish this blog.  I need to get sleep to prepare for the big day tomorrow, you know, because of the storm and all, and the ensuing end of the world.

I'm down to one minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment